Tuesday, August 21, 2007

First Post!

I'm a mom.

I'm a full-time working mom.

I have to work -- I don't have a choice.

But I'm passionate about having the opportunity to be there when my children need me.

I drop off at school in the morning, pick up when school is out, take to lessons and scouts, and even have regular playdates. All without babysitters or daycare.

I believe that there are opportunities but we have to make them happen -- whether it is by creating your own source of income online, starting a business, or creating an arrangement with an employer.

I have tons of ideas and lots of experience doing all of this. And I can't wait to share it with you!

1 comment:

Pippen Prints: Elizabeth Murray Design said...

I appreciate that there is a proactive viewpoint on "working mom" meets "stay at home mom" and I can't wait to see what you write.